NBN Flight Dates
The house goes on the market next week, the shippers are coming to pack us up in May--and we still hadn't heard from NBN about the aliyah flights. I decided to take a chance and call them this morning--and connected with a very nice young person who told me the charter flight confirmations JUST came in today. The NBN staffer's information is that the flights are:
September (I didn't catch the date--too excited about July)
I asked that the staffer note our preferred date of July 5th on our file but it won't be official until we receive a letter or email detailing the dates available and returning the letter/email with our preferences. Now I'm checking the mail religiously, daily if not hourly.
This is later than we wanted to leave--we were hoping for June but hey! everything happens for a reason, so I will accept this and look at it as an opportunity -- as extra time to say our goodbyes here. I may make it up the north coast to visit an old friend, after all; I may squeeze in one last trip to Yosemite. I may have more time to spend with my beloved cousins and good friends.