Powered by WebAds

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sorry

I hate comment moderation only because when subjected to it on some blogs, I have found that I am censored (Daily KOS is a prime example of a blog that routinely publishes largely comments that agree with them, allowing only a few lame, weak or crazy comments in opposition, the latter no doubt the "showcase" token conservative answers).

However, like Gila, I have been forced to do this because of a troll. Not a normal troll but a total wack job. Bear with me, please. I will publish all comments of all persuasions but not ramblings totally unrelated to anything mentioned in my blog or linked blogs or any blogs at all.....the troll comments that necessitate this are sort of the Blogosphere version of "tagging" and I find it both annoying and vaguely ominous.

The silver lining is that since I have to moderate comments, I can get rid of that stupid word verification thing since any spam has to get by me first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maestro said...

I know the feeling. Been struck by a few myself.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 7:31:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • N:A-LI-YAH
  • Ilana-Davita
  • West Bank Mama
  • South Jerusalem
  • Daled Amos
  • Ki Yachol Nuchal!
  • What War Zone?
  • Alissa's Aliyah Adventure
  • Treppenwitz
  • The Traveller Within
  • Moving On Up
  • My Shrapnel
  • The Big Felafel
  • Jacob Richman's Home Page
  • How To Measure The Years
  • An Unsealed Room
  • Middle East Pundit
  • Meryl Yourish
  • Elder of Ziyon
  • Israel Insider
  • The Muqata
  • Zabaj
  • The Jerusalem Post
  • Cox and Forkum
  • Day By Day
  • Jewish World Review
  • MidEast Truth Cartoons
  • Dry Bones
  • Step By Step
  • Greetings From The French Hill
  • Jerusalem Is The Place To Be
  • Camera
  • Israelity
  • Cross Currents
  • Slightly Mad
  • Israellycool
  • Chayyeisarah
  • Josh's Photos
  • Tel Chai Nation
  • AAFAQ
  • Good Neighbors Blog
  • The Sudanese Thinker
  • We Blog For Darfur
  • Rantings of a Sandmonkey
  • The Big Pharaoh
  • Iraq The Model
  • Previous Posts
  • Off-Topic
  • Muslims Cut Off Water Supply To Serbians
  • Thugs In Tzitzit
  • New Kids On The Block
  • Professor Halper's Useless Exercise In Ego Gratifi...
  • Gratitude
  • Freckles Are NOT Cute
  • Kessef In My Coffee
  • Ahmadinejad Can't Get It Up
  • The First International Jewish Bloggers Convention
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Jerusalem, Israel

    Powered by Blogger