Powered by WebAds

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Comments Broken

Every now and then, Blogger goes haywire for 12-24 hours and people can't comment.

Right now, I'm ready to scream because the comments section has been broken for at least two days.

Jack--I found WBM and I'm sure you've seen her new post. And thanks for your comment because its nice to know I'm NOT nuts and this behavior drives other people crazy also...

So, bloggers who read this: is it just me? Or my computer? Or my ISP? Or is Blogger really going nuts and everyone's comments are unpostable? (I know Jack posted, but I can't reply--can anyone else post?)

Grrrrrrrrrr.........

1 Comments:

Blogger aliyah06 said...

Fixed it!

The mysterious "Someone" who lives in our home and is responsible for missing cookies, spills on the kitchen counter and other household mysteries apparently got into the Blogger profile--it IS only me! And for some reason the comments section allowed only "registered users" whatever that is......this blog doesn't have "registered users" so I have no idea how that happened. Sorry, everyone....

Sunday, August 5, 2007 at 7:24:00 PM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • N:A-LI-YAH
  • Ilana-Davita
  • West Bank Mama
  • South Jerusalem
  • Daled Amos
  • Ki Yachol Nuchal!
  • What War Zone?
  • Alissa's Aliyah Adventure
  • Treppenwitz
  • The Traveller Within
  • Moving On Up
  • My Shrapnel
  • The Big Felafel
  • Jacob Richman's Home Page
  • How To Measure The Years
  • An Unsealed Room
  • Middle East Pundit
  • Meryl Yourish
  • Elder of Ziyon
  • Israel Insider
  • The Muqata
  • Zabaj
  • The Jerusalem Post
  • Cox and Forkum
  • Day By Day
  • Jewish World Review
  • MidEast Truth Cartoons
  • Dry Bones
  • Step By Step
  • Greetings From The French Hill
  • Jerusalem Is The Place To Be
  • Camera
  • Israelity
  • Cross Currents
  • Slightly Mad
  • Israellycool
  • Chayyeisarah
  • Josh's Photos
  • Tel Chai Nation
  • AAFAQ
  • Good Neighbors Blog
  • The Sudanese Thinker
  • We Blog For Darfur
  • Rantings of a Sandmonkey
  • The Big Pharaoh
  • Iraq The Model
  • Previous Posts
  • Why I Hate The Breast Stroke
  • Forgetting Farenheit
  • Future Visions: Islamist and Israeli
  • Back Again
  • Hit & Run Yenta-ing
  • If I Can't Eat It, I'll Talk About It
  • The Medical Merry-Go-Round
  • Reality Check
  • Disproportionality
  • The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Jerusalem, Israel

    Powered by Blogger